1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I have a new addiction...

Discussion in 'Da Stuff' started by Pentacle Wargaming, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Pentacle Wargaming

Pentacle Wargaming New Member

So, somewhere I know there are Ork Rockers..I may end up doing an Orky Doof Wagon...kitbashing Ork vehicles is going to be my new favorite thing...
    Anyone else having this problem?

My only problem is my paintjobs look rather slapdash.

Knuffe and Flamekebab like this.
  2. djmothra

djmothra Magister Competere
    Yak Supporter Yak Comp 2nd Place

Map
    I'm suddenly addicted to Styrene...check my GoMo thread :)

3. Loriel

Loriel Gang Hero
    Yak Supporter

Map
    welcome to the forum on my behalf!

First of all I have to say one universal fact about this hobby. Everybody (and I mean everybody) thinks their own painting skills are awful. There are very limited few people that have extraordinary ability to paint without big effort, but the rest of us drones needs to make simply many many many repeats. You will always learn more, you will always become slightly better when you just paint.

When I started my blog here it was rocky road. Now after couple years, it is still rocky road, but atleast I have improved my quality alot. Just keep doing it if you are passionate and disciplined enough one day people will watch your work with awe and cry that they cannot do anything like that. :D

second thing, I personally would want to make an official rule of the Yaktribe that "pics or didn't happend!"

Pentacle Wargaming likes this.