1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. You can now insert a snapshot of your gang into a forum post! Read this thread for details.
    Dismiss Notice

Players in Nottingham area?

Discussion in 'Da Stuff' started by Thrakka, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Thrakka

Thrakka Juve

Map
    Hi all!,
    Basically I found this forum trying to find active players of gorkamorka.
    Just recently I've been trying to reconnect with my old hobby after buying the lost patrol stand alone game and it got me thinking of my long lost love for gorkamorka.
    I couldn't believe my luck when I found a unopened box on ebay as I never owned my own copy as a yoof but was an avid ork collector for 40k and used to play the odd gorkamorka game with my mate. I always wanted my own copy but as it was so short lived I never got my hands on one from gw.
    Now 20 years later...man that makes me feel old. I want to start off properly and make a mob of boys and get onto the open road and do some srappin' orky style only problem is 20 years is a long time and it seems that gorkamorka is as long forgot as the planet Angelis.
    It took me some time to find this community as sadly I scoured through a lot of defunct or non active forums.
    I'm currently putting feelers out to see if there's any clubs or groups in my area that hold games. I live in the nottingham area so a meet at warhammer world would be cool.

CaptainDangerous likes this.
  2. spafe

spafe Executive Officer in charge of Hats
    Staff Member Necromunda Custodian Yak Philanthropist Yak Comp 2nd Place

Map
    have a check on the player map, see whose in your local area, you should be able to find a few chaps near notts. I'm sure some of them will be up for some trukk madness in the big Skid!

3. Oddsox

Oddsox Ganger

Map
    Youve got Hreikin and Flamekebab not far away in Rotherham, and Kiblams is in Derby. All close ish!

4. Thrakka

Thrakka Juve

Map
    Cheers guys I've set up the map now there is 24 people in the city but they all seem pretty inactive.
    I live in the center of Nottingham but work away a lot up north at the minute. So also if there are any players in carlisle area that are running a tornaments mid week I'd be interested just pm me any details and I'll try and arrange a meet. I pretty much get on with anyone so no worry about me being murdery or anything...although I'm guessing a potential homicidal person would say that.

5. Flamekebab

Flamekebab Gang Hero
    Gorkamorka Warboss

6. CaptainDangerous

CaptainDangerous Gang Hero
    Yak Comp 3rd Place

Map
    Hi thrakka, welcome to the tribe from me!
    Although I can't help in regards to Nottingham or Carlisle, if you are ever up durham way give me a shout and I'll get me boyz out of retirement! As long as you get murdery after we've played.... it should be fun! :p:D

7. Thrakka

Thrakka Juve

Map
    Cheers people, unfortunately captain dangerous my work takes me the other side of you im normally on the westate coast. I will let you know though if I do get posted a little closer

CaptainDangerous likes this.
  8. Garandras

Garandras Ganger

While it may be a lete reply... the gorkamorka facebook group have several people from around that way